“WIN A SPLIT SYSTEM INSTALLED” CAULFIELD SOUTH PRIMARY SCHOOL COMPETITION – November 24th 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. All entrants are required to buy an entry ticket. Tickets are $2 each. All monies raised on the day will go to Caulfield South Primary School. One (1) ticket drawn will win a 2.5 kW Kaden reverse cycle split system air conditioner. The prize is detailed in point eleven (11) of this document.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Service Experts and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside Service Experts and will not used for other purposes in future dealings with Service Experts.
4. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the Victoria.
5. The competition is being run by Service Experts, 1/19-23 Geddes Street, Mulgrave VIC 3170 (“Service Experts”).
6. The competitions commences at 10:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 24th November 2018.
7. The closing time for entering the competition is 3:59pm AEST on 24th November 2018.
8. The winner will be drawn and announced on the Service Experts Facebook Page on Saturday 24th November 2018.
9. To enter the competition, the entrant must: (a) buy a $2 entry ticket; and (b) provide their full name, address, contact number and email address.
10. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
11. There will be one (1) prize. This prize will be a Kaden Wall Mounted AC Ks09 2.6kw reverse cycle split system air conditioner (“air conditioner”) installed at a property of the winner’s choice within the Melbourne metropolitan area, to the value of $2,500.00 for supply and installation. Installation is for a standard installation which for competition purposes is a single storey, free-standing property, with the air conditioner outdoor unit installed on the ground on or brackets on an external wall. The outdoor unit must not be located further than three (3) meters from the indoor unit. Power supply must be sufficient to run air conditioner and unit will be connected to an existing power point. Costs will be at the winner’s expense if installation differs from the standard installation. The winner will have the option to increase the size of the air conditioner at their own expense. The winner may choose not to have the air conditioner installed.
12. This prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Employees and their family are not eligible to enter.