We are operating under a COVID-19 high-risk procedure:
- We are asking our customers to stay out of the room/area while we work
- We are asking our customers to wear masks in our presence (and will supply if needed)
- We are sanitising on arrival/exit of every job and changing masks between jobs
- We are screening customers prior to our arrival for your safety and ours.
- We are in close contact with Master Plumber, Master Electricians and Energy safe Victoria to ensure that we are only attending to jobs that are defined as emergencies and are maintaining our high standards of service and safety
- Our tradesmen health and safety are our top priorities and if any of our tradesmen do feel unwell they will be following procedures and being tested.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our workers and for contractors and visitors to the workplace.
This will be achieved by;
- The adoption and promotion of the provisions and compliance of the relevant legislation.
- Significant importance is placed on the areas of hazard/risk management and injury prevention strategies.
We understand the creation and maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment is a major part of our overall responsibilities, and that all workers with management or supervisory responsibilities are personally accountable for the health and safety of workers and visitors in their specific work areas.
In conjunction with this policy, individual safe work procedures, risk assessments and safe work method statements have been prepared in consultation with relevant workers and issued.
We expect workers, at all levels within the organisation, including contractors and visitors to our workplaces, to follow safe work practices as prescribed under the legislation and in our policies and procedures. They shall make every effort to eliminate work-related injuries and illness to themselves and others.
We will provide adequate resources, including regular training on work health and safety to manage and maintain the system, fulfil measurable objectives and targets, and provide and promote rehabilitation.
We constantly strive for continual improvement to our system, which has been based upon AS/NZS 4801.
Work Health and Safety is important and we all have an obligation to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. We encourage everyone to actively participate so that we may achieve this goal.
This policy shall be reviewed on an annual basis.
We are dedicated to the quality policy that will ensure that our products and services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times. Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and business operational systems is essential to realising that goal.
We believe in the concept of client and supplier working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in quality.
The quality policy is based on 3 fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
- Looking at our internal processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Everyone understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, workers will be responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
Measurable objectives and targets will be established to ensure that the requirements of this policy and continual improvement are maintained.
The quality policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to workers and external interested parties.
Within this Policy we are committed to operating our company under the disciplines and control of a system conforming to the International Standard AS/NZS IS0 9001, planned and developed jointly with our other management functions.
We are all committed to operating continuously to this standard and we will maintain the necessary quality approvals consistent with our customer requirements. .
We will constantly review and improve our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers.
We shall ensure that all our personnel understand and fully implement our policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development program.
This policy shall be reviewed on an annual basis.
We are committed to a policy of providing high-quality products and services in a manner that will protect and improve the environment for all of our activities.
We will work closely with our clients, contractors, the community, industry and external agencies to establish the controls by which we can make a positive contribution towards innovative and cost-effective and sustainable environmental outcomes.
Responsible management of environmental issues is an essential part of achieving our business objectives.
Accordingly, we are committed to conducting our activities in ways which will:
- Improve our awareness and management of environmental risks and avoid, reduce and prevent pollution.
- Comply with environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Promote waste minimization and energy management.
We, through our management and workers, will ensure our operations comply with this policy by developing, implementing and maintaining a system based on AS/NZS ISO 14001.
The Environmental Management System will:
- Set a clear policy direction for environmental issues and objectives.
- Contain measurable objectives and targets;
- Establish systems for auditing monitoring and reporting performance.
- Identify and promptly resolve any non-conformances and document any necessary procedural
This policy shall be reviewed on an annual basis.
We are committed to the Privacy of our clients, customers, employees and suppliers. We are aware of our obligation to respect and protect the privacy of any personal information you provide to us, as an individual or business. We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Provide you with our high quality of service.
- Provide information of other services you may want or require from us.
- Maintain and update your details for our contact records.
- Fulfill our own legal obligations under applicable laws and regulations.
- to deal with specific inquiries or issues that you have raised with us;
- to analyse statistics and trends on the use of our services including our website and services offered;
- in relation to any employment application you may make to us in order to assess your suitability for employment;
We generally hold personal information relating to:
- The services we provide or have provided to you.
- The services we have quoted to provide to you.
- How you found our business
- Feedback you have given us regarding our service to you
- Your contact details (ie. your name, address, contact number, email address)
We collect the information you give us online, or via email, post, facsimile, in person, or through our partners including retail business outlets and strata agencies. The personal information we collect from you is the contact details required for the purpose of providing or marketing our services, and also for ongoing maintenance and warranty of those services.
We may disclose your personal information with professional advisors where required by law; this may include lawyers, accountants, tax advisors the ATO, your property manager/agent, our insurer/insurance broker and auditors.
Your personal information also ensures the provision of technical support, credit control, maintenance notices and other functions relevant to your services with us. This information can include your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, ABN and facsimile number. Your payment details such as your credit card number or bank account details may be collected for transactional purposes. We will only obtain these sensitive details with your full consent.
We may use your information to contact you for marketing purposes, including but not limited to new products, services, promotions and give-aways. This will be done via email or telephone. The transfer of information across any media may involve a certain degree of risk, and the Internet is no different. However, helping you to keep your information secure is very important to us. We do not disclose any personal information to overseas organisations.
If you do not wish to receive any marketing communications from us, you may opt-out and stop the delivery of future promotional material by unsubscribing from the email you receive. All related details in our systems will be accordingly updated and removed after your un-subscription.
We may monitor telephone conversations with you in order to facilitate staff training and to maintain our high levels of customer service. If you would prefer that your call was not recorded, please inform a member of staff.
We do not generally collect sensitive information about you unless required by applicable laws or regulations. When we do so, we take all possible precautions to ensure the safety of your information.
We will collect personal information from individuals or businesses that apply or express interest in working for or with us.
Keeping Information Accurate And Up To Date
We strive to ensure that our records are kept up to date and as accurate as is practically possible. In order to keep your information safe, we use secure systems and cutting edge technology to protect the information we hold. We will be proactive and regularly make sure you are protected with the best security possible.
You are able, at any point in time, to contact us and ask for your information to be corrected or removed if you feel the information we have about you is in any way inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
If you believe that we may hold other personal information about you which is inaccurate, or you wish to change remove any of the personal information you have provided, please contact us.
Disclosure Of Your Information To Third Parties
We may supply your personal information to third parties to perform services on our behalf, such as (but not limited to):
- The distribution of marketing information to you (except where you have chosen to opt-out of receiving this information from us).
- After hours call center and support services.
- Energy safe Victoria
- Electrical inspectors
- Electricity distributors and retailers in the case of work that requires their involvement.
- Victorian Building Authority
- Dial Before You Dig Services
- Water Authorities and/or distributors and retailers in the case of work that requires their involvement.
Written feedback which may appear on twitter, Facebook, Womo, Google+ and our website
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.